1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
I needed this post
That’s a Dealbreaker, ladies!
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean#i’ve told this joke a million times and it NEVER fails
all i want is an apartment in a city and a decent job, a dog, wifi and a tv, and someone to have sex with
I crave intimacy but I get confused and uncomfortable when I’m shown even the slightest bit of attention or affection.
If they don’t get your 30 Rock references, that’s a dealbreaker, ladies!
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
It’s almost fall you know that means we will all be needing some
dont bring this back
I waited an entire year to make this post. It’s coming back.